Frequently Asked Questions
- How to adjust fingers on the pressure plate after installed on a 3l Model A?
- I am restoring a 1930 Tudor Sedan. Should the bell housing and transmission be painted the same col
- I have a 28 Model A with a multi disc clutch. What is involved to change it over to a single plate
- I have no clutch adjustment. Replaced clutch, pressure plate, and bearing. I have to use a jack to p
- Is there a gear shift lever made that is US made and not foreign - for a Model A. Thanks David
- My transmission has just started making a howling noise. I removed the top and the gears all look g
- Why is the universal joint cap (A-4520-C) of my 1928 Phaeton - engine # CA5883 - a different shape