Frequently Asked Questions
- I find myself rebuilding a 26 engine and the valves are sloppy. I would like to put in 30 thousandth
- I purchased an outside oil line- I need instructions. This is a 24 Fordor. Thanks, Mike
- In your cataloque you list main bearing caps.Do you make the other half of the bearing that fits int
- My brother in law has a 1918 Ford Speedster that his father built. Last sunday he was cranking the s
- piston t3021 hc 060 do thay come with pins and what is compression ratio when installed in a 1923 t
- What is the angle of the intake and exhaust valve seats?
- What is the firing order of the model T?
- What should the clearance be on my model T rods and mains?
- Where does the crank handle spring fit on the 1915?
- Where the carburetor pull rod runs thru the engine block/valve cover from the steering column to the