Frequently Asked Questions
- I would like to order the following as soon as possible. I wish to put a heater Part No A-1
- Do you have gasket for radiator cap- quail? i have part no.a-8110-b but it is too big. 1930 model a
- Do you have parts to replace the thermometer in my reproduction boyce motometer? Jim G.
- does the trunk rack part number A-18575B have the mounting brackets that fit on back of car that has
- Hello. I have a Model A clock, but I do not know how it was originally mounted. Do you have a pict
- Hi, What is the thermal output of the heater you advertise? Regards, Billy.
- I am interested in buying a Trunk for my Model A Sedan, but i am having a difficult time determining
- Is there a replacement gasket for the quail radiator cap?
- ive been looking for a adapter for a aeromore whistle for a while. would you know where i can get on
- Re: Model A hot water heater (A-18480-6) What are the dimensions, approx. in inches,
- Recently I took my car out for a drive and had to pull over and move my Quail radiator cover back in
- What can you tell me about installing seat belts?