Jump to contentJump to sub-navigation

Serving Hobbyists for Over 50 Years

  1. Quick Order
  2. Catalog Request
  3. About Us
  4. Contact Us
  5. Login
  6. Register
(330) 549-5313
View Cart (0 Items)

I have a 26 T, I was wondering what I have to due

I am assuming that you are running a distributor, so you will either have to add a ballast resistor to your coil or get a 12-volt internally resisted coil. Change battery to a 12-volt that is the same size as a group-1. Change all light bulbs, change generator to an alternator. Only solution I have for horn is a new 12-volt unit, we do not have anything to alter the voltage to make your old 6-volt work.
Now Accepting: accepted payments A Verisign Secured Site: Verisign Secured
Copyright ©2019 Snyders Antique Auto Dan Snyders Antique Auto 12925 Woodworth Rd New Springfield, Ohio 44443 US Phone: (330) 549-5313