Frequently Asked Questions
- At idle the engine runs fine but when I drive and slow down or stop the engine wants to slow down or
- Can you please tell me how to remove the gas tank in a 1930 2 door sports coupe? I would like to rem
- Hello I shall be grateful if you could help me with the following: Can you tell me what is the c
- Hi.. i am abot to purchase a 1929 model a sports coupe.. the engine was completelt rebuilt.. my ques
- How do you get a gulled shut gasoline sediment assembly valve open?
- How do you seal the gas tank with the A-9002 tank sealer?
- i have a 1929 a 4 door and the steering colum brackets were mounted to the tank (bad design) now its
- I have a 1930 model A with a rusty gas tank. How does the gas tank sealer work?
- I have a 1931 Delux Coupe. What carborator kit do I need?
- I have a 29 Model AA and I have forgotten which which the fuel shut-off valve needs to be for the on
- I have my recently inherited model A running, however it starts quickly,runs way too fast and when I
- I just recently got a 1929 Model A. It starts fine and runs fine up to about 25 mile per hr. After t
- I saw one of your kits was for gas tank repair. I am looking for one of the items in the kit (gas r
- This may sound like a stupid question, but, when I put on the new gasket on the tillotson carb, shou