Frequently Asked Questions
- Are the spark plug nuts you sell 4mm with 0.7 mm pitch for modern spark plugs? Thanks, Jack
- How do I time my model A?
- I am attempting to time my 1929 engine. How far into the timing gear does the timing pin go? When
- i bought a new modern upper dist plate how do i get the old condenser out and hook up the new one. t
- I have a Mallory distributer in my 1930 A. I run a 12 volt system as I use this car everyday. I
- I saw a restored Model A at a car show that had a modern distributor and spark plug wires. I assume
- My 1930 Ford A truck will not start. I am told it has a bad condenser so I order a new one. A-12300