Jump to contentJump to sub-navigation
Welcome to our new website, If you had an account on our old system you will need to re-register.

Serving Hobbyists for Over 50 Years

(330) 549-5313
View Cart (0 Items)

is there a pan that goes under the seat riser on t

You can use either the curtain pan or just the flat floor pan. The number for the flat pan would be A-135-A or the more authentic A-135-AOR. These pans are just flat and set into the recess of the sub rails and cross channels.
Now Accepting: accepted payments A Verisign Secured Site: Verisign Secured
Copyright ©2017 Snyders Antique Auto Dan Snyders Antique Auto 12925 Woodworth Rd New Springfield, Ohio 44443 US Phone: (330) 549-5313