- what do you know about. oil filter kit a-6705? is there instructions? how well does it work? or do
- (30 Coupe)My oil pan is rusty inside. Beadblasting cleans it nice but it gets surface rust overnite.
- 1930 model A What eng oil
- 28 Tudor. What is the diameter of the wire used to make the piston pin retainer clips? I have some s
- Are there Two types of Oil Pan Sump Plugs fitted to the Model A ?
Part Number B6730 is listed as 3/
- Head will not stop leaking water. Pulled head. Found head bolts do not line up with head holes or ne
- Hello , I had got a Flot a motor set from you, i am now trying to insthal it , i dont see, is there
I bought a long block from a shop. My question concerns a threaded hole that is located o
Should the oil pump hole plug go all the way in through the block and touch the oil pump to h
- How do I stop the oil from leaking out the bell housing? Its engine oil,so I guess the rear main sea
- How many quarts of oil does the model A use?
- How much end play should my crankshaft have?
- how to tell the exhust valve from the intake valve
- I am about to install the head on my model A and need to know what to torque the head nuts to?
- I am assembling my motor and would like to know what the torque specs are for the mains and rods?
- I am considering installing one on your high compression heads for a 1930 Model A. I have been told
- I have a 1929 Model A. I have removed my oil pan for some heavy cleaning. The oil pump cme out when
- I have a 1930 closed cab pick-up. There is a machined hole with 2 wires hanging out of it at the bot
- I have a B motor,any ideas on which head gasket works best? The copper or asbestos type.also any tip
- I have a Model A with original tappets. When I next do the engine I will install adjustable ones. Of
- I have several, bear with me.
I have a Leakless water pump on my coupe and the nut has the seal whi
- I want to order reconditioned connecting rods but I do not know what the standard journal size was?
- in which direction do you turn the nut on the timing gear to remove it. Is it a left or right handed
- is there an oil filter kit for a 1928 model a ford.
- is there any way to free up an engine
without tearing it apart. it has set about 3 years and is loc
- My hand crank for my model a does not line up with engine as engine seems higher towards the front.
- Our rear motor mounts need some work. What is your professional opinion on rebuilding it stock or in
- Question #1:
I have a 1929 model A with single lock nut adjustable tappet. What is the proper valv
- Replacement wrist pin bushings I recently purchased are of a split type.
What is the correct positi
- The crank hole does line up with the engine, the engine is about 1" too far right. how do I fix it s
- were can i find a dieplate 7/8-18 ? i guess it is the right threads for the sparkplugs on model A?
- What are the model A motor numbers?
- What is the angle of the valve seat in my model A?
- What is the firing order of a model A?
- What should the clearance be between the connecting rod bearing and the crankshaft?
- When I had the oil pan off I noticed some missing teeth on the timing gear. Can the gear be replaced